- The data controller is ATF Heavy Transport based in Klaudyn, ul. Estrady 5, 05-080 Izabelin. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- The personal data provided in the form on the site are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of the data of people sent via the „Career” and „Contact” forms
- Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and purpose necessary to make contact.
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: .
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized or processed by us, with whom we work closely.
- The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more efficient and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site.
- Our website uses the following cookies: a. „Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
b. „performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
c. „functional” cookies, allowing „remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the user comes, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
ATF Heavy Transport
ul. Estrady 5, Klaudyn, 05-080 Izabelin k. Warszawy
NIP: 5270100369, REGON: 012010012
tel.: 22 752 85 00, fax: 22 752 85 01
Firma ATF Heavy Transport posiada System Zarządzania Jakością według norm ISO. Certyfikaty ISO 9001:2015 i ISO 14001:2015 przyznane zostały w zakresie: międzynarodowy i krajowy specjalistyczny transport drogowy oraz przewozy ładunków nietypowych - ciężarówek, autobusów, jachtów.